Uhh… I don’t know what the fuck they did… the Nexus Nightfall was ridiculously easy. They made some sort of weird comment in the summary about player experience which made no sense at all. They closed the comments on the patch notes page, which they’ve never done before, so it makes me think that somebody screwed up. Bungie also said that they improved Destiny to make it a more stable experience, which is not true, my brother got kicked about 6 times from the Nightfall and had to keep rejoining. His network connection is light years better than mine and that has never happened before… I don’t know what is going on right now with Bungie, but definitely go get the Nightfall over with ASAP before they right their wrongs.
This update makes Destiny a more stable experience for all players. We’re also changing the player experience in the Raid to ensure that the activity provides an endgame challenge that meets project goals for the intended level of difficulty.
- Fixed an issue in which multiple errors reported with Zebra error codes
- Errors previously reporting as Zebra will now display as their own separate codes
- Fixed a rare issue related to being Kicked To Login repeatedly
- Fixed a rare issue that resulted in a Kick To Orbit reported with the Cockatoo error code
- Fixed an issue where some players would occasionally be erroneously kicked at the beginning of an activity due to a server error
- Increased protection against account corruption
- Fixed an issue where Atheon was not choosing random targets for teleport through the timestream during the final encounter on the Vault of Glass
- Fixed an exploit where Atheon could be forced off his platform
More updates are to follow as we continue to support Destiny. Future enhancements being worked on include Exotic Weapon tuning, new features for voice communication between matchmade teammates, and the ability to hold more Bounties in your pocket at any time.
Leave a Reply